Denver Criminal Defense Attorney – Price List 2016/17
- Initial Consultation: Free
- At the initial consultation, Mountain Legal will help you understand the court process and the charges you are facing. Additionally, we will explain the services we offer and how we can work to help you.
- Assistance finding the right attorney for you: $175
- Mountain Legal is uniquely positioned to help you find the right attorney for you. Whether it is with us or with another firm, we want to make sure you are represented by an attorney that fits your needs. Mountain Legal has analyzed over 100,000 cases that were decided before the Denver courts to help you find an attorney who has done well for your particular situation.
If you currently have low income, your fee will be decreased based on our sliding scale legal representation.
- Misdemeanor Cases (excluding DUI and DV): $3,000
- DUI 1st Offense: $3,000
- DUI 2nd offense: $5,000
- DUI 3rd Offense: $8,000
- Misdemeanor Domestic Violence Cases: $3,000
Felony Cases (excluding cases with habitual charges)
- F6: $5,000
- F5: $8,000
- F4: $10,000
- F3: Call for Fee
- F2: Call for Fee
- F1: Call for Fee
For all other offenses, including Habitual charges, please call for pricing.
Fee does not include charges for expert witnesses or investigators.
Mountain Legal prides itself on providing legal services for individuals facing crimes in Colorado.